Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Selasa, 29 Jun 2010

# my all #

                                                              


                                                                    I'm thingking of you 
                                                                  in my sleepless solitude tonight
                     if its wrong to love you
                    then my heart just won't
                    let me be right

                     cause I've drowned in you
                      and I won't put through
                    without you by my side

                    I'd give my all to have
                     just one more night with you
                      I'd risk my life to feel 
                     your body next to mine
                   
                                                                     causes I can't let go 
                                                            living in the memory of your song
                                                                  I'd give my all for your 
                                                                       love tonight...



p/s: cinta itu perkara paling indah hadir dalam hdp semua.,,
  • berulang2 kali dengar lgu ni pd malam yg sunyi ini ditemani bunyi2 bising cengkerek..
  • cedey bila ingat bnda dah lepas..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

yang mengomel